Is it over?
Did I throw it away?
Was it you? (Was it you?)
Did you tell me
You would never leave me this way?

Is it true? (Is it true?)
Is it over?
Did I thro
شیر برای ترک اعتیاد توسط برخی از متخصصان و مشاوران ترک توصیه و تجویز می شود. اما آیا تغذیه می تواند تاثیری بر روند ترک اعتیاد داشته باشد؟ برای ترک اعتیاد چه رژیم های غذایی به افراد توصیه می شود؟ آیا واقعا این توصیه ها مبنای علمی دقیقی دارند؟ شیر به دلیل خواص و تاثیر سم زدایی که بر بدن دارد، در درمان اعتیاد مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد؛ اما کسانی که در حال ترک مواد هستند، با مشکلات گوارشی و جسمانی متعددی دست و پنجه نرم می کنند که ممکن است هضم شیر
دانلود آهنگ kiki do u love me برای چالش ماشین
Download New Music Drake In Me Feelings
دانلود اهنگ کی کی دو یو لاو می برای رقص چالش ماشین
برای دانلود آهنگ به ادامه مطلب مراجعه کنید …
تکست و متن آهنگ کی کی دو یو لاو می
Kiki do you love me
Are you riding Say youll never ever leave from beside me
Cause I want ya and I need ya
And Im down for you always Kb
do you love me Are you riding Say youll never ever leave from beside me
Cause I want ya and I need ya And Im down for you always
Look the new me is really still the real me
I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me
They gotta make some choices they runnin out of options
Cause Ive been goin off and they dont k
تو آن شیوه‌ی حیاتی که هرگز نخواهم زیست. این غمگینم می‌کند. چون نمی‌دانم چه تعداد از تو، آن بیرون توی دنیا وجود دارد. چه تعداد حیات‌های نزیسته‌ای که برای حیات گند گرفته‌ی مشغول به شدنم اکنون، قربانی کرده‌ام، گوشه‌های خیال نهان کردم و زخمیشان کرده‌ام، مبدل به قصاصم شده‌اند. در حسرت گرفتن دست‌هات نیستم. شاید هم هرگز نگذاشته‌ام بیاید تو...
tamino_habibi
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
Something hides in every nightBrings desire from the deepAnd with it comes a burning lightTo keep us from our sleep
And as the full star tries his best to make the white pearl shineGlances of a new day have arrivedAnd though he's not alone, he fears to never love anotherAnd leave his heart forever with her smile
Haa-aah
Habibi, light is
روش‌های ترک اعتیاد شیشه در کمپتو 
روش ترک شیشه شامل روش‌های ترک جسمی و روش‌های ترک روانی شیشه است. چیزی که باید قابل توجه قرار بگیرد این است که درمان اعیتاد در مصرف شیشه بیشتر شامل روش‌های ترک اعتیاد روانی است. از جمله روش‌های ترک روانی نیز می‌توان به ترک شیشه به روش ماتریکس اشاره کرد که امروزه در بیشتر مراکز معتبر پیاده سازی میشود.
evanescence_my immortal
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

I'm so tired of being hereSuppressed by all my childish fearsAnd if you have to leaveI wish that you would just leave'Cause your presence still lingers hereAnd it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot era
Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
Turnin' blue
Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me like you do
Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me, déjà vu
param name="AutoStart" value="
 I listen to music.

Yes!I'll find out you and will make this city full of lover.s
 Yes. I will make crazy everybody.
Just be here!
 This sence is love it is not just about sex.
Until i breath.
Do not scare from eny thing enymore.
Just be here!
I am so exited!
I am so exited that she says she is just for me!
Because she is my moon
I am nervous . Yes i am nervous about one day she does not love me any more.
I will close all ways if she wants leave me.
And if she says  she is a  passenger and she wants be just a memory in my mind.
Every body be far from her!
Tell to me you love me.
Oh darling it is time to say that!

Yes i will find out you!
I will make a city full of lovers.
I will make every body crazy!
Just be here!

Have you experienced those vacations that you’ll remember forever? They leave a sweet memory in our minds or a visible trace on our personality. We might think about them for days after our journey. Sometimes, traveling can shift our lifestyles. We want to organize Iran tours that will do all those things for you!On our tours to Iran, we’ll take you to all the essential places, hidden gems, and bring forth a diverse ray of activities that connect with your personality. However, we don’t think that’s enough. We want you to touch what’s under the skin of this land and feel the atmosphere with all your heart. Our Iran tours are intended to bring forward an experience so precious that you won’t have any other way to gain what you get from your Iran tour package. We want you to hear
Soudabeh:Prayer finds sound. Many times people pray that the affair doesn't take place. The person who  backbites indeed,  he prays that he himself wouldn't be a good success.A person who slanders indeed he prays to slander him.  A person who doesn't pray indeed he prays to leave the obedience of God. Someone who doesn't  care about anyone actually he prays that no one will think of him. The universe is full of  the sounds and  the angels hear the sounds.  Since the angels are agent,  so they don't know who is the one who prays only they hear the sounds and follow the sounds.The angels can never intercede only they hear the sounds and cut off the sustenance.
We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
ما میتونیم چراغ های کریسمس رو تا ماه ژانویه روشن نگه داریم
This is our place, we make the rules
اینجا خونه ماست و خودمون قوانینشو تعیین میکنیم
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
و یک حال و هوای خیره کننده ای وجود داره، یک چیز اسرار آمیز در رابطه با تو عزیزم
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?
۲٠ دقیقه پیش شناخمت یا ۲٠ ساله که میشناسمت؟
ادامه مطلب
نام پرده نما: Leave No Trace 2018
ژانر:Drama
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران:
فیلم نامه :
تدوین:
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی :
خلاصه داستان:
*آیااین پرده نما ارزش دیدن را دارد؟؟؟ :86% مرغوب

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
نام پرده نما: Don't Leave Home 2018
ژانر:Horror / Mystery / Thriller
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی :
خلاصه داستان:
*آیااین پرده نما ارزش دیدن را دارد؟؟؟ :78% خیلی

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
آهنگ Happier MARSHMELLO
Download New Music BASTILLE – Happier
دانلود آهنگ جدید MARSHMELLO به نام Happier با کیفیت ۳۲۰ و ۱۲۸
دانلود آهنگ Happier
لینک دانلود در ادامه مطلب…
متن آهنگ MARSHMELLO Happier
[Intro]
Lately, I’ve been, I’ve been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

[Verse 1]
When the morning comes
When we see what we’ve become
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we’ve begun
Every argument, every word we can’t take back
‘Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that the story ends

[Chorus]
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to me
I want to raise your
آهنگ Happier MARSHMELLO
دانلود آهنگ Happier
[Intro]

[Verse 1]
When the morning comes
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind

[Chorus]
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to me
I want to raise your
آهنگ Happier MARSHMELLO
دانلود آهنگ Happier
[Intro]

[Verse 1]
When the morning comes
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind

[Chorus]
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to me
I want to raise your spi
Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Senorita

متنش:
I love it when you call me señorita

I wish I could pretend I didn't need yaBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's true, la la laOoh, I should be runningOoh, you keep me coming for you
Land in MiamiThe air was hot from summer rainSweat dripping off meBefore I even knew her name, la la laIt felt like ooh la la laYeah noSapphire moonlightWe danced for hours in the sandTequila sunriseHer body fit right in my hands, la la laIt felt like ooh la la la, yeah

I love it when you call me señoritaI wish I could pretend I didn't need youBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's true, la la laOoh, I should be runningOoh, you know I love it when you call me señoritaI wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave youBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's tru
دانلود موزیک ویدیو های کامل مایکل جکسون به نام بد
دانلود با کیفیت بالا 
برای دانلود به ادامه مطلب مراجعه کنید.

دانلود ویدیو ها به صورت لینک دار
Bad
02 The Way You Make Me Feel
03 Man In The Mirror
04 Dirty Diana
05 Smooth Criminal
06 Another Part Of Me
07 Speed demon
08 Come Together
09 Leave Me Alone
10 Liberian Girl
dear future parisa,
During my entire life i have never seen a girl like you, strong and visionary. A hopeful girl that believes and makes the world a better place for life. I am writing to you now, because i want to remind you why you have already stayed were you are. the things that made you finally decide unfortunately are not positive motivations. I am making the decision to leave everything behind myself. to stop having a life trying to fix issues that are out of my control. these days all the doors are closed and i have no more energy to fight to stay. I can guess that the day you are reading this you are depressed of the difficulties around you, you may have missed your parents, family, friends and so on, but please stay strong, the world is a place to choose and to decide. It is not
نام پرده نما: Don't Leave Home 2018
ژانر:Horror / Mystery / Thriller
امتیاز:4.9 | 10  IMDB
کارگردان : Michael Tully
نویسنده : Michael Tully
بازیگران :Bobby Roddy, Mark Lawrence, Sue Walsh

فیلم نامه :-
تدوین :-
آهنگساز:-
فیلمبرداری :-
کشور تولید کننده:USA
تاریخ انتشار :14 November 2018 (Philippines)
زبان پرده نما :English
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه : -
میزان فروش :-
کیفیت های تصویری :MKV | MP4 | 720 | 1080
کیفیت های صوتی :AAC | Mp3
مدت زمان:  86 min
رده سنی : R
خلاصه داستان:داستانی در موردی زنی می باش
http://bit.ly/2SJIkcX http://bit.ly/2SI1no3 According to texts from some historical sources, in most nations and religions, there has been a veil among women. Although history has gone through many ups and downs and sometimes exacerbated or relieved by the rulers’ tastes, it has never been eliminated. Historians rarely mention primitive relatives whose women did not have an appropriate cover or appeared naked in the community. Scientists attribute the history of wearing and wearing women to our era before and after the Stone Age, the book The Woman in the Mirror of History, after a detailed plan of the causes and historical factors of the hijab, writes: Given the reasons mentioned and the study of works and The motifs involved are the emergence of hijab before pre-religious periods.
The
دانلود آهنگ جدید Drake به نام In My Feelings
Download New Music Drake In My Feelings
به همراه متن آهنگ
متن آهنگ in my feelings از drake Kiki do you love me Are you riding Say youll never ever leave from beside me Cause I want ya and I need ya And Im down for you always Kb do you love me Are you riding Say youll never ever leave from beside me Cause I want ya and I need ya And Im down for you always Look the new me is really still the real me I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me They gotta make some choices they runnin out of options Cause Ive been goin off and they dont know when its stoppin And when you get to toppin I see that youve been learnin And when I take you shoppin you spend it like you earned it And when you popped of
avicii_the nights

Hey, once upon a younger yearWhen all our shadows disappearedThe animals inside came out to playHey, when face to face with all our fearsLearned our lessons through the tearsMade memories we knew would never fade
One day my father—he told me,"Son, don't let it slip away"He took me in his
I read some philosophy books in the past like Sufi's world and alphabets of philosophy. So, I am familiar with some expressions of it about the goal of human life, but I'm not going to write such things.I want to write about my own goals in my life right now. And they can change in the future as they're different from my goals in the past. I can speak about myself just like that I am right now.Peace is the most important thing for me. Peace inside my heart, peace in my family and, peace in the world. I never do anything that destroys this. I want to live in peace and, I want to rest in peace after my life.I'm married. My spouse and I have a baby that we love him. We are a happy family, I think. I have good parents that they always support me. I have a few friends. I don't have a lot. And i
Failure was the scariest monster in my life I have tried to keepmyself far far away from him, but I have encountered that many times. In my studies, relationships, etc. Now I understand that there is no way toescape from him. It’s hard to keep walking on the road of life when I feel a Goblin is on your shoulder, I can feel his weight, hear his voice which has paralyzed our hopes many times. 
You know, in these situations people can’t make a plan for their future, just want others to leave them, stay in bed for the whole day and wait to a better day that doesn't exist. they want to believe that everything will fine but they can't.
Honestly, the Goblin was on our shoulders from the first day of life and will stay to last. Goblin is fat now and has collected many golds.
Remember that Rom
while the corona viruses leave 19479 dead bodies in america. the american officials consider 2T Bill to improve situation in states specially .newyork that has the most cases. the americans will be paid by this bill
but as the who said the us has still time to turn it around.
this new virua has some challenges by it self... as cnn reported it estimated that nearly 14 milion
jobs will be lost in the summer and many of american will find themselve unemployed may be like 1930s.

while the corona viruses leave 19479 dead bodies in america. the american officials consider 2T Bill to improve situation in states specially .newyork that has the most cases. the americans will be paid by this bill
but as the who said the us has still time to turn it around.
this new virua has some challenges by it self... as cnn reported it estimated that nearly 14 milion
jobs will be lost in the summer and many of american will find themselve unemployed may be like 1930s.

خدایا دوستت دارم...
خدایا من جز تو چه کسی را دارمدر این دنیای فریبنده...دستانم را بگیر....رهایم نکن...که گرگ ها در کمینندو من  سخت به تو محتاجم...لذت مناجاتت را به من عطا کن
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
الله أحبک ...
یا إلهی من لدی غیرک؟فی هذا العالم المغری ...امسک یدی ....لا تترکنی ...الذئاب تتربصوانا حقا احتاجک ...أعطنی متعة صلاتک
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
خب می بینم که این عدم دسترسی به پیام رسانا، باعث شده بچه های بیان سری به وبلاگاشون بزنن! 
برای اینکه سرگرم باشین فعلاً، این آهنگو گوش کنین و حالشو ببرین! :))
Jean Michel George ft Anne Lee - Tiny Me
When night is falling and the shadows come too deepOh I try so hard, so hard to understandWhen night is falling there's lying in my armsA tiny me so small and innocentOh so small - So small and innocentLook so small - So small and innocentAnd it's all about rageAnd it's all about fearHow do I leave this cage ?How do I escape from here ?
کنار گذاشتن خودارضایی با ازدواج کردن
ازدواج کردن بهترین روشی است که میتوان با آن برای همیشه از شر خودارضایی خلاص شد. چون پس از ازدواج شما میتوانید یک رابطه جنسی سالم و واقعی را با همسرتان داشته باشید و نیاز جنسی خود را برطرف کنید. و دیگر نیازی به روش های دروغین ارضا کردن مانند تخیل های شهوانی نیست.
ازدواج کردن یک سنت الهی است که تمام افراد میتوانند این سنت را انجام دهند. در دین اسلام به شدت به ازدواج اشاره شده است و گفته میشود که پیامبر اکرم (ص
کنار گذاشتن خودارضایی با ازدواج کردن
ازدواج کردن بهترین روشی است که میتوان با آن برای همیشه از شر خودارضایی خلاص شد. چون پس از ازدواج شما میتوانید یک رابطه جنسی سالم و واقعی را با همسرتان داشته باشید و نیاز جنسی خود را برطرف کنید. و دیگر نیازی به روش های دروغین ارضا کردن مانند تخیل های شهوانی نیست.
ازدواج کردن یک سنت الهی است که تمام افراد میتوانند این سنت را انجام دهند. در دین اسلام به شدت به ازدواج اشاره شده است و گفته میشود که پیامبر اکرم (ص
O, Allah! Send Your peace upon Mohammad and his pure household, and his chosen companions, and his pure partner (wife) and his offspring, to every prophet who has given the good news of his coming, and the prophets who are in the chain of his ancestors, and also send peace upon those who in sending peace upon them is achieved Your satisfaction of Your prophet, O God! Bestow Your peace and mercy upon them as far as they are satisfied and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his households like the peace that You sent to Abraham and his household and grant the same blessing on Mohammad and his household, and Grant the same mercy upon them, indeed You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.O, God! Bestow to Moham

پشت این چارت وقتی کسی قرار میگیره یعنی باید با خودش دست و پنجه نرم کنه و خودش رو ورز بده.اگه بگم نوعی خودسازی و خودشناسی هستش اغراق نکردم.پشت این چارت استرس و بحث روانیه،کار ذهنیه.درسته پشت این چارت کار بدنی نمیکنی و فقط یه کلیک ساده میکنی اما یکی میگفت سخت ترین کاریه که میشه به راحتی پول درآورد! یه استادی هم داشتیم که این کار رو با کار پدرش که کارگر معدن بود مثال میزد!
یه کم از خودم بگم که چرا راهم خم شد به اینور.من در سه مرحله به اینجا رسیدم.م

درمان ترک سینه ها بعد از شیردهی

شیر دهی باعث زخم شدن نوک سینه می شود. اما ترک و خونریزی از عوارض جانبی شیر دهی نمی باشد. درد این قسمت می تواند نشانه ای هشدار دهنده راجع به سلامت مادر باشد. به طور اتفاقی ممکن است بدون احساس هیچ دردی،در این بخش خون مشاهده شود. ترشحات خونی سینه در اولین هفته شیردهی ممکن است به دلیل افزایش جریان خون در پستان رخ دهد.در این زمان بافت تولید کننده شیر رشد می کند. این وضعیت بدون خطر است و بعد از چند روز بدون هیچ
«بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم»
Arbaeen is a path to the Sky (heaven).
Some become heavenly at the beginning of the path, some at the middle of it and still some at the end.  But some don't even become heavenly though they reach the end of it.Exactly like those who reached Karbala the night before Ashura but didn't become heavenly because they left their Imam, so it is for those  who reach the night of Arbaeen but don't become heavenly - we may.leave our Imam.Only those who empty their heart for Imam Mahdi (aj) will reach the victory.
Ya Allah, plz hasten the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj)
In Canada, employment standards are the
minimum standards established by law that define and guarantee rights in the
workplace. Employment standards legislation covers rights in areas such as
wages, hours of work, vacation pay, maternity leave, termination, etc. Each
province and territory has its own legislation. The following benefits and
rights apply to most workers in Canada.
Maternity Leave
In Canada, maternity benefits for working
mothers and parents remain the responsibility of the federal government.
Canada’s Employment Insurance gives paid maternity leave for 15 weeks. To
receive maternity benefits the woman is required to have worked for 600 hours
in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim. A woman needs to prove her
pregnancy by signing a statement declaring the expected du
AcknowledgmentsWhen Emilio, who instructed me on so many things, said that he would leave the publication of his autobiography to me as a "consolazione," his advice was: "Just deliver the latest set of diskettes to the publishers, and they will do the rest." Well, it wasn't that easy, especially for a perfectionist like me, but I must say that the staff I worked with at the University of California Press were much more than just efficient and friendly. None of them had known Emilio personally, and they only got acquainted with him through his manuscript. When, one after another, the editors told me, "Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down," I knew the book was in good hands. Thus, to UC Press Director Jim Clark, to editors Eileen McWilliam, Erika Büky, and Peter Dreyer, and to des
«بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم»
Arbaeen is a path to the Sky (heaven).
Some become heavenly at the beginning of the path, some at the middle of it and still some at the end.  But some don't even become heavenly though they reach the end of it.Exactly like those who reached Karbala the night before Ashura but didn't become heavenly because they left their Imam, so it is for those  who reach the night of Arbaeen but don't become heavenly - we may.leave our Imam.Only those who empty their heart for Imam Mahdi (aj) will reach the victory.
Ya Allah, plz hasten the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj)
Veterans often have difficulties getting hired, in part due to widespread stereotypes and biases against them. Even when veterans get past that first stage and are hired (congrats!), they unfortunately still often have challenges to deal with in the workplace. They might find that they do not love the new job. Maybe their coworkers are cruel, scorning the military, or perhaps the boss is treating them differently than everyone else because of their status as a veteran. If you are a veteran and that sounds familiar to you, you are not alone. Luckily, veteran status is a protected class in California and employers are not allowed to discriminate based on that in the same way they cannot discriminate based on traits like gender, disability, or race. In fact, veterans have additional safeguard
نام پرده نما: Leave No Trace 2018
ژانر:Drama
امتیاز: 7.2 | 10 IMDB
کارگردان :Debra Granik
نویسنده : Debra Granik (screenplay by), Anne Rosellini (screenplay by)
بازیگران:Thomasin McKenzie, Ben Foster, Jeffery Rifflard
فیلم نامه :Debra Granik (screenplay by), Anne Rosellini (screenplay by)
تدوین: Jane Rizzo
آهنگساز:Dickon Hinchliffe
فیلمبرداری : Michael McDonough
کشور تولید کننده:USA | Canada
تاریخ انتشار :29 June 2018 (UK)  |  January 20, 2018 (Sundance) | June 29, 2018 (United States)
کمپانی تولیدکننده : Bron Studios | Topic Studios | Harriso
?Empty spaces, what are we living forAbandoned places, I guess we know the score?On and on, does anybody know what we are looking forAnother hero, another mindless crimeBehind the curtain, in the pantomime?Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore
The show must go onThe show must go onYeahInside my heart is breakingMy make-up may be flakingBut my smile still stays on
Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chanceAnother heartache, another failed romance?On and on, does anybody know what we are living forI guess I'm learning (I'm learning), I must be warmer nowI'll soon be turning (turning, turning, turning), 'round the corner nowOutside the dawn is breakingBut inside in the dark I'm aching to be free
The show must go onThe show must go on (yeah yeah)Ooh, inside my heart is breakin
شیر برای ترک اعتیاد توسط بیشتر متخصصان و مشاوران ترک توصیه و تجویز می شود. اما آیا تغذیه می تواند تاثیری بر روند ترک اعتیاد داشته باشد؟ برای ترک اعتیاد چه رژیم های غذایی به افراد توصیه می شود؟ آیا واقعا این توصیه ها مبنای علمی دقیقی دارند؟ شیر به دلیل خواص و تاثیر سم زدایی که بر بدن دارد، در درمان اعتیاد مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد. اما کسانی که در حال ترک مواد هستند، با مشکلات گوارشی و جسمانی متعددی دست و پنجه نرم می کنند. برای مقابله با این مش
I prepared a great list of problems. I thought that all the problems were not only the ones. Perhaps the capacity of the universe may not be enough to fix all that. But there is one who will give priority to these needs given the limited capacity of the universe. Some needs are far from us and some are close to us. Perhaps the choice of prayer is based on the proximity to the Imam ( P.B.U.H.). And so choosing a prayer that is far from us is more appropriate than a prayer close to us. Like treating the disease elsewhere in the world instead of treating my own illness which is ذی القربی (except the love of my relatives) then we have someone ( ذی القربی) to see everything with and he is our guardian. In order to respond to a prayer that is more important to me, it is imprisonm
(BIBI  ZAINAB (A.SZ.    zainab ,the beauty of her father 
A.   aun  and mohammed she sacrified for the sake of her brother 
I.     in spreading karbala s message she played a big role
N.    never did she complain about the pain inflicted on her soul
A.    at last they were freed from the prison of shaam
B.   but how could they leave Roghiyya ALIASGHAR and all the rest behind to go back home          
Her gidişinde nefesim kanıyorHer özleminde türküm acıyorHer bıraktığında vücudum yanıyorHer üzüldüğünde kalbim ağrıyorGülüşünle bir ömrü yaşıyorum Sözlerinle aşk bestesi  yapiyorumSıcak ellerinde uyumak benim rüyamTeninin kokusuna sarilmak benim arzum
هر باری که قصد رفتن میکنی , نفس من رودها خون می گرید
هر باری که حسرت مرا فرا میگیرد , دل شعرم سخت می سوزد هر باری که تو ترکم میکنی , وجودم آتش می گیردهر باری که تو غم داری , قلب من از درد می میرد با خاطره لبخندت عمری را سر میکنمبا حرف هایت آهنگ عشق ردیف میکنممن آنم که رویای به خواب رفتن در باز
نامه انگلیسی اشتغال به کار یکی مدارک مهم و اصلی برای شاغلین است.  نامه میبایست :

۱- کوتاه و واضح باشد.
۲- اطلاعات مسافر به صورت کامل و دقیق مطابق گذرنامه باشد.
۳- مدت مرخصی ،‌
۴- پست سازمانی ،‌
۵ -میزان حقوق
۶-  اشاره به بازگشت کارمند (مسافر) در نامه ذکر شود.
۷- به انگلیسی یا زبان مورد درخواست سفارت ارائه شود.
۸- در سربرگ رسمی( انگلیسی   یا فارسی ) تهیه شود
۹- امضای مدیرعامل با عضوی هیات مدیره دارای حق امضا را داشته باشد
نکته : اگر نامه انگلیسی تهیه
By visiting the exitban.ssaa.ir site and entering the national code, you can inform your outbound mailing address. By visiting this site, you can enter personal information such as your name, last name, father's name, date of birth, Include your passport number and national passport code.
Inbound calling system
The ban on leaving the country can have several reasons, one of the reasons for which is the tax debt of 500 million Tomans, the lack of authority or control, the prohibition of security for the country also has a judicial authority, and those who include it will not be allowed to No country travels abroad.
Expiry date for outbound credit
Article 133 of the Criminal Procedure Code states that, given the importance and reasons for the crime, the court and the judge can order the excl
{The words of scholars - No. 31-40}

{31}
“To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return”
If your view is like some deviated illiterates that impiety and injustice should be propagated to prepare the way for the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi (PBUH), then “To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return”!
Don’t say leave it till Imam Mahdi (PBUH) comes. Do you postpone your prayers till Imam Mahdi (PBUH) comes? [If saying the prayers is this way, so undoubtedly] The “preservation of Islam” is more necessary than prayers. Do not follow the logic of the governor of Khumain who said: “Sins and crimes should be prevailed so Imam Mahdi (PBUH) coms!”
[Which verse has commanded to commit a sin?!]
“Imam Khomeini”
The Sahifeh of Imam Khomeini, vol. 21, p. 447
The Guardianship of the
بسیاری از افرادی که درگیر اعتیاد هستند، ترک اعتیاد در خانه را به سایر روش‌ها ترجیح می‌دهند. علت این امر این است که درمان‌های بستری یا ساعات طولانی بودن در مراکز ترک اعتیاد برای افراد وقت‌گیر و یا هزینه‌بر است. هم‌چنین برخی از مراکز نظیرکمپ‌های ترک اعتیاد از روش‌های سختگیرانه ای نظیر بستن فرد به تخت استفاده می‌کنند که منجر به ایجاد ترس و وحشت فرد نسبت به ترک می‌شوند.  به همین دلیل بسیاری از مصرف کنندگان مواد به دنبال روش‌های آسان‌ت
When you change, people might like you or not. But the truth is, you shouldn’t unchange your changes :)
I’ve already written a post about those unpleasant situations, where some one that you like, changes, and the result of those changes, simply cannot be acceptable by you! You cannot understand the reasons of those changes and you can’t love the new person you’ve known previously, anymore. 
So, the solution I suggested, or the approach I took to confront that scenario of life, was that I used to accept it. I chose to accept the new personality in front of me, replaced that with the picture I’ve already had from that person, and then decided to make a new decision, to determine whether or not, I want to like that person, be in contact with her/him from now on, or not.
But now, t
خب. میخوام اعتراف کنم من دو ساعت تموم پنج شنبه نشستم و بیلبورد دوهزار و نوزده رو دیدم و اصن منطقی نبود من چنین چیزی رو بخوام رها کنم :دی! منتها همه آهنگا جدید بودن و من شرمنده شدم اصن! ولی اجراها بسیار جذاب بودن! :(( بعد اونام خیلی خوشحال و هپی بودن میرقصیدن مام نشستیم که ماه رمضون شه قایمکی چیز میز بخوریم :/
انی وی، کلا در حال خودکشی با این آهنگم: halsey: without me
خیلی زیباست! اولش هم بسیار زیباست. 
Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you
دانلود آلبوم کره ای The Dream Chapter: MAGIC از گروه TXT 
بیوگرافی اعضای گروه TXTگروه تی اکس تی(تی بای تی) گروه پسر 5 نفره کره ای هستن که در
تاریخ 4 مارچ 2019 با آهنگ “CROWN” زیر نظر کمپانی بیگ هیت دبیو کردن.
اسم فندم : موآ ، MOA
پیج اینستاگرام؛کلیک کنید
نکته : چون گروه تازه دبیو کرده ، بیوگرافی کامل موجود نیست ،

دانلود آلبوم با کیفیت 320

دانلود آلبوم با کیفیت 128

New Rulesدانلود آهنگ9 and Three Quarters  Run Awayدانلود آهنگRoller Coasterدانلود آهنگPoppin' Starدانلود آهنگCan't We Just Leave The Monster
به دلیل حجم زیاد مطلب، متن ترجمه نشده است.
Style Requirements
Style requirements vary from Basic to Verbatim Transcriptions. Refer to one of the two sections below depending on which kind of task you are working on.
General Rules
The following rules apply to both Basic and Verbatim Transcriptions.
Sound Events that Interrupt Dialogue
When background noise occurs, use brackets around a short description of explanation of the sound. This can include silence or a specific tone. Try to be as descriptive as possible in 1-3 words. For example:

Background noise - When there is background noise that is not speech, indicate it with a note.
[laughter], [applause], [phone ringing] and [music] are all acceptable tags that indicate what is happening in the speaker's e
 love of my life, you've hurt me
 you've broken my heart 
and now you leave me 
love of my life, can't you see? 
bring it back, bring it back don't take it away from me, 
because you don't know what it means to me

پ.ن: چنان بارونی داره میاد که گویا از مرداد ی
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه 
صفحه پانصد و چهل و هفت سوره الحَشر ( 16 – 10 )
سورةُ الحَشر

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
وَ الَّذینَ جاؤُ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ یَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنا وَ لِإِخْوانِنَا الَّذینَ سَبَقُونا بِالْإیمانِ وَ لا تَجْعَلْ فی‏ قُلُوبِنا غِلاًّ لِلَّذینَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنا إِنَّکَ رَؤُفٌ رَحیمٌ (10)
أَ لَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذینَ
در منابع متعدد تاریخی اسنادی وجود دارد که نشان می‌دهد کوروش به یهودیان پول داد تا آن‌ها به اورشلیم (بیت‌المقدس) رفته و جایگاه‌های مقدس خود را بازسازی کنند. برای نمونه یوسف فلاوی (به رومی: Flavius Josephus) مورّخ یهودی در کتاب خود که جزو منابع کهن تاریخ یهود محسوب می‌شود، به نقل از کوروش می‌نویسد:I have given leave to as many of the Jews that dwell in my country as please to return to their own country, and to rebuild their city, and to build the temple of God at Jerusalem on the same place where it was before. I have also sent my treasurer Mithridates, and Zorobabel
Blank Spaceحجم: 5.47 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Nice to meet you از دیدنت خوشحالم
?Where you been تا حالا کجا بودی ؟!
I could show you incredible things من میتونم چیزای باور نکردنی ای نشونت بدم
Magic, madn
1.8 million schoolchildren17D yellow fever vaccine65Aedes aegyptiaggregate dataanticancer vaccineAsiabalancebreaking virus transmissioncervixchickenpoxchronic diseasesCivilization is indeed a thin veneercombine research and deliverycombinedcomplicationscongenital rubellacontinuing growth of the virus locallycopy of mecowpoxCutter Laboratoriesdeathsdelivery armdiedieddieddirectordogsearly screeningeasily transmittedefficacyelectron microscopeendemic transmissionepidemic curveEpidemiologyeradicationfield trialfingerprintfoolfraudgeneralized infectionglobal social justiceHaemophilus influenzae vaccinehand lesionHansen’s diseasehealth-outcome orientationhepatitis B vaccineHong Kong fluHPV vaccinehuman papillomavirushyaline membrane diseaseimmunizing primatesincompleteinfantile paralysisintes
دانلود قسمت پنجم رقص روی شیشه 
raghs roye shishe 5

In Ankara, Yeliz Y., who is a deputy inspector, and his fiancé, Hasan Hüseyin G., discussed the 'jealousy' in the car, the pain was over. Yeliz Y. end his life by igniting his pistol on his head. Hasan Huseyin G. also allegedly shot himself in the head with the same gun.
The incident occurred yesterday evening in the town of Cankaya Oguzlar District İlhami Soysal Street. Deputy Commander Yeliz Y., who was working in Ankara Community Aided Policing Department, allegedly went out of service last night and her fiancée, who was in Gölbaşı District Police Department, went to the house of Deputy Chief of Police, Hasan Hüseyin G. Hasan Huseyin G., his fiancée, working in the same unit at the time he saw his col
بابا ب معنای واقعی کلمه یک sexist عه! ب تفاوت ها و جدایی های زن و مرد شدیدن معتقده و ازون عادماییه ک میگه "چون تو زنی.." و یا "چون من مَردم..." فلان اتفاق باید یا نباید بیفته.
ولی در ورای این سکسیت بودن ب نظرم حرفای درستی میزنه. اعتقادات درستی داره و با وجود اینکه تو زمینه های زیادی با هم تفاوت داریم میتونم ب حرفش گوش بدم و چیزای زیادی رو قبول کنم ازش!
براش اولویت داره ک "زن" به خونه و زندگی و بچه و رفاه همسرش اولویت بده و ی سری خاسته های خودش رو برای اونا

Good friends are angels. They guide you. Stand by you in need and won't leave you in bad times.
Your friendship are like oxygen. Can't live without you. 
Having friends like you in my life is truly a blessing would never want to lose you.
My dear friend:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
For my best friends 
Farzaneh❤Yeganeh ❤Samaneh 
 touch it ple
Buy Telegram Subscribers 
buy telegram channel Subscribers 

They are active people who are added to your channel with force add. Force add is a specific way and in this method our unofficial telegram members are invited to your channel and after this invitation their presence in your channel depends on your subject and your activities. 

In this method people have to be online in our unofficial telegram channel to invite them and this shows that members are active. 

Because real telegram members are active and can decide to stay or not, so there is a possibility that between 20% to 40% of them can leave the channel. Pay attention that real members in the method of force add are chosen between Iran, Russia, Iraq and etc randomly.

Buy Fake Telegram Members 
buy fake tele
قرار بود امروز که کار مهمی نداشتیم بریم پیزا...
اما دوستان اسیایی مثل گربه از اب و بارون میترسن و گفتن هواشناسی زده بارون...
یه قطره هم بارون نبارید و ما از صبح در مراسم علمی حضور به هم اوردیم...
در ساختمانی که انگار از دل تاریخ بیرون امده بود...
ظهر پیتزا خوردیم...من به گارسون گفتم انتخاب سخته چون تمام منو ایتالیایی هست...و گارسون گفت بله چون شما در ایتالیا هستین!!
عصر وقت قدم زدن دختر هنگ کنگی با من درد دلی کرد و گفت چون تو خیلی بالغ به نظر میرسی من
What are the main characteristics of original Iranian Saffron?
The market of Saffron is huge and there are plenty of Saffron types in Iran’s market.
So how can we realize that the saffron we are going to purchase is original or fake?
Here I will tell you 4 different characteristics of original Saffron:
Low coloring speed:
If you put the original saffron strands in warm water, they should not turn orange quickly. Saffron first has a soft yellow color and then after a few minutes it becomes bolder and orange.
Saffron shouldn’t be oily:
If you slice and squeeze the original saffron between a piece of paper, it should not leave a oily stain on the paper, and if the oil comes from saffron, it means that oil has been added to make it heavier. Another of the saffron cheats is that some bad m
بیش‌تر از یک هفته‌ست که برگشتم به اوضاع سابق، توی چاله
افتادم و فریب بدن‌م رو خوردم. دو روزه که انگار زمان کند می‌گذره، به سختی می‌شه
نفس کشید و جهان من به فضای اشغالی توسط تخت‌م محدود شده. توی حمام و دست‌شویی همه‌اش
از خودم می‌پرسیدم که چرا من این‌قدر باید ملاحظه‌ی آدم‌ها رو بکنم، خودم و آرامش‌م
رو زیر پا بذارم و این‌جوری در عذاب و زمین‌گیر بشم؟ انگار یه کهکشان روی سینه‌ام گذاشتن
که نفس‌کشیدن‌م رو سخت کنه. چرا این همه در جزئیات خف
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن كَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
These days we share a lot of personal information with social networks. As the Facebook scandal has taught us, sometimes a bit too much information. While deleting yourself from all your social networks is a bit extreme, we understand that for some this might seem like the simplest solution to protecting your privacy.
Read Next: How to tweak your Instagram privacy settings | How to unblock someone on Instagram
If you really want to leave behind your social accounts, we’re here to help you go through the process of deleting your Instagram account. For those that are taking this step, you might also want to check out our guide to deleting Facebook accounts as well.
It’s not too complicated to get rid of your Instagram profile, but there are some things worth noting. First, there a
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُکُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن کَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِکْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
گفته بودم که اگه دیوانه ساز ماجرا خودش بود نمی دونم چیکار کنم. هنوزم نمی‌دونم. و نخواهم دونست. عمیق‌ترین رابطه‌ای که تا حالا تجربه کرده بودم اواسط آبان ۹۸ خراب شد. نمی دونم ۱۵ آبان بود یا ۱۲. یه روزی از همین روزا. که من مجبور شدم شالگردنی که با هم بافته بودیمو بشکافم. شالگردنی که کامواشو دوتایی از خرازی سر کوچهٔ آموزشگاه خریده بودیم. شالگردنی که قرار بود از جفتمون درمقابل سرمایی که معلول حملهٔ دیوانه سازاست محافظت کنه. قرار بود نذاره سوز ج
Buy Telegram Members

Silent Member
Fake Telegram members do not have any activity and are simply used to increase the number of channel count , in other words, they are not listener and visitor for your channel posts. Members stable and not drop

Real Member
Real Telegram Members is randomly added from countries of Iran, India, Kora, Iraq and Russia.Unpredictable member behavior. It may be out of the channel or not view your posts.There is definitely a drop in this service

This service only For Group. you can invite your competitor group members to your groups. in the other words We can export any group's users, then invite them to yourvTelegram groups.This service is the best way for Forex,crypto,ICO,Bet

View Post
In this service you can increase the number of views your pos
Look for products with the Good Environmental Choice tick. It shows that they’ve been independently certified as meeting standards on issues such as air polluting volatile organic compound (VOC) levels, heavy metal content, potentially carcinogenic or ozone depleting substances and recyclable packaging. Be aware that certified paints may no longer meet standards after a tint is added. Consider limewash, milk or plant-based paints that tend to emit fewer fumes but take longer to dry.

BE COLOUR CONSCIOUS 
The choice of colour has an effect on energy usage. A dark room may need more artificial light and increased energy to cool it in summer.
Explore options such as leaving some surfaces natural. Interior and exterior walls in frost-free climates can have clay-based finishes, and porous ma
Ayy, I've been fuckin' hoes and poppin' pillies
Man, I feel just like a rockstar (star)
Ayy, ayy, all my brothers got that gas
And they always be smokin' like a Rasta
Fuckin' with me, call up on a Uzi
And show up, man them the shottas
When my homies pull up on your block
They make that thing go grrra-ta-ta-ta (pow, pow, pow)
Ayy, ayy, switch my whip, came back in black
I'm startin' sayin', "Rest in peace to Bon Scott"
Ayy, close that door, we blowin' smoke
She ask me light a fire like I'm Morrison
Ayy, act a fool on stage
Prolly leave my fuckin' show in a cop car
Ayy, shit was legendary
Threw a TV out the window of the Montage
Cocaine on the table, liquor pourin', don't give a damn
Dude, your girlfriend is a groupie, she just tryna get in
Sayin', "I'm with the band"
Ayy, ayy, now she actin
The engineers at ExpressPCB have assembled a few general rules-of-thumb that can help beginners design their first circuit board. These tips are not specific to using our CAD software, but instead, provide an overview to help explain how to position the components on the board and how to wire them together.Placing ComponentsGenerally, it is best to place parts only on the top side of the board.Continue on Link below:http://pcbdesign.ir/1398/04/12/Tips-for-Designing-PCBs
When placing components, make sure that the snap-to-grid is turned on. Usually, a value of 0.050″ for the snap grid is best for this job.First place all the components that need to be in specific locations. This includes connectors, switches, LEDs, mounting holes, heat sinks or any other item that mounts to an externa
گفته بودم که اگه دیوانه ساز ماجرا خودش بود نمی دونم چیکار کنم. هنوزم نمی‌دونم. و نخواهم دونست. عمیق‌ترین رابطه‌ای که تا حالا تجربه کرده بودم اواسط آبان ۹۸ خراب شد. نمی دونم ۱۵ آبان بود یا ۱۲. یه روزی از همین روزا. که من مجبور شدم شالگردنی که با هم بافته بودیمو بشکافم. شالگردنی که کامواشو دوتایی از خرازی سر کوچهٔ آموزشگاه خریده بودیم. شالگردنی که قرار بود از جفتمون درمقابل سرمایی که معلول حملهٔ دیوانه سازاست محافظت کنه. قرار بود نذاره سوز ج

دانشمندان در تحقیقی جدید مدت زمان دوره حیات ویروس کرونا بر روی اجسام را در اتاقی با دمای 71 درجه فارنهایت { 21.6 سانتیگراد} با رطوبت نسبی 65% را اندازه گرفتند. پس از سه ساعت ، ویروس از روی کاغذ ها و دستمال کاغذی  محو شد، دو روز طول کشید تا از روی چوب و الیاف پارچه ای محو شود. پس از چهار روز از روی شیشه و پول های کاغذی محو شد، و طولانی ترین مدت ماند گاری بر روی استیل و پلاستیک بود که هفت روز طول کشید.
نویسندگان نوشتند ، از میان تمام موادی که آزمایش ش
How to Brew Iranian Fazel Saffron
Brew Saffron is so simple that at least all women should learn since it is perfect for the peace of mind.
Here Fazel will teach you the best method to brew Iranian Saffron.
We brew saffron to add a nice color to the stews and rice. Apart from the color, Saffron has tons of characteristics which I have explained here.
Fazel Tells you how to Brew Iranian Saffron
The good point is that the Brewed saffron can be kept in the fridge for over one week.
Before brewing the saffron, you should take the strings and grind them well till you have the power of Saffron.
Then put the powder into a tea pot.
Brew the saffron with hot water
Pure hot water into the tea pot that contains the powder of saffron. For one teaspoon of saffron, add half of glass of hot water. W
Racing faster, escape disaster
Partners in crime will leave their mark
We make our own way
Not thoughts of yesterday
Black hearts of chrome and battle scars
(Chrome and battle scars)
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
We came from nothing
But promised one thing
We'll change the world with these guitars
So listen closely
And don't stop working
No one can tell you who you are
(Tell you who you are)
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
Go!
Run, (Run!) never look back
Run, (Run!) never look back
Run, run, run
Never look back
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the street
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه  
صفحه پانصد و هفتاد و یک سوره نوح ( 28 – 11 )
سورةُ نوحبِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
یُرْسِلِ السَّماءَ عَلَیْکُمْ مِدْراراً (11)
وَ یُمْدِدْکُمْ بِأَمْوالٍ وَ بَنینَ وَ یَجْعَلْ لَکُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَ یَجْعَلْ لَکُمْ أَنْهاراً (12)
ما لَکُمْ لا تَرْجُونَ لِلَّهِ وَقاراً (13)
وَ قَدْ خَلَقَکُمْ أَطْواراً (14)
أَ لَمْ تَرَوْا کَیْفَ خ

address: آدرس
live: زندگی کردن
street:خیابان
telephone number:شماره تلفن
home: خانه
Mobil phone: تلفن همراه
office: اداره
time:زمان
leave: ترک کردن
go: رفتن
come: آمدن
come back: برگشتن
well: خوب
call: زنگ زدن
before: قبل از
me: من
with: با
Number: عدد، شماره
House: خانه
What time: چه ساعتی،چه زمانی
p.m.: بعد از ظهر
a.m : صبح
دبیر مربوطه: آقای کریمی

Under California state law, workers with disability are protected against several forms of discrimination in employment practices. Employers subject to this legislation cannot base employment decisions like hiring, firing, promoting, paying, or training on an employee’s disability status. Moreover, employers are legally obligated to make reasonable accommodations for workers who have a disability so that they can perform their job duties. Employees who are protected under state law include those who suffer from physical and mental disabilities, as well as medical conditions. Physical disabilities include physical impairments affecting a major bodily system and limiting a major life activity. Some conditions have been explicitly named as protected under state law: blindness, deafness, mis
دانلود آهنگ جدید شان مندز به نام You Make Me Feel با کیفیت 320 و 128 + متن
 Shawn Mendes You Make Me Feel Lyrics Music
دانلود آهنگ You Make Me Feel از شان مندز با کیفیت 320

متن آهنگ:
[Intro]
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa

[Verse 1]
Pitter patter feet on this concrete
It's raining and the taxi cab won't wait for me
I'm a loner in my bottle and I'm lost at sea, whoa
People pushing fast, they must not see
See all the colors in world surrounding me
We are alone when we arrive and alone when we leave, oh whoa
Yeah

[Chorus]
You make me feel like loving you
You make me feel
You make me feel like loving you
You make me feel
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa

[Verse 2]
It's funny that we thought the world was flat
Little did we know that

In the Philippines, officials ordered hundreds of thousands of people near Manila to leave after the Taal volcano exploded on sunday. Officials warn of more explosions

در فیلیپین، پس از فوران آتشفشان تآل در روز یکشنبه، مقامات رسمی دستور تخل
Cleaning the washing machine
How to wash the tank with baking soda
In the vertical type, fill the tank with water at 40 to 45 °
C enough to prevent spilling, and add a cup of baking soda.
Operate for about 5 minutes by "washing". If left
as it is for half a day to overnight, dirt and black mold will float.
Remove any dirt that has floated, wash again for about 5
minutes, and drain. Then repeat the rinse and spin several times.
Apr 27, 2016
The basics of cleaning the machine are this! I asked the
manufacturer about cleaning methods and tips ...
Care for your favorites Understand your favorites
The basics of cleaning the machine are this! I asked the
manufacturer about cleaning methods and tips
2016-04-27

A washing machine that is essential for daily laundry. In
order to keep it clean as
دو سه روز قبل داشتم با دوستم (یه وایته) که داره برای مصاحبه ش اماده میشه، اسکایپی تمرین میکردم (کاناداییه و کانادا به دنیا اومده و هفت جدش هم کانادا بودن) که برای من یه ارائه بده و اماده بشه و تکنیک هامو یادش بدم.

یاد خودم افتادم.

یاد روزی افتادم که به making progress میگفتم doing progress، چون فشار، اضطراب، بی اعتماد به نفسی، سواد کافی نداشتن و... حتی هول کردن، باعث میشه بد حرف بزنی.
یاد روزایی افتادم که همین دوستام قدم به قدم برای من انگلیسی تصحیح میکردن

The registry plan is about two years old in Iran. However, new ways to circumvent the scheme still come to mind. The latest violation of the registry scheme is the use of passenger information to register phones.
In fact, it was late July this year when the customs system was connected to the Naja Passport Service to prevent the abuse of passenger phones law for importing phones. According to the law, travelers who enter the country from the official border can "enter and leave the country" only "for personal use" and for the "non-commercial" purpose of mobile phone "from abroad." Make a registry and use it by visiting the customs system and paying customs duties and fees.
Buying and Selling Traveler Identity Information; A Way to Bypass the Registry PlanIt is possible that some people
«یکی از نشانه‌های تنگی نفس این است که فرد متوجه هر دم و بازدمی که رخ می‌دهد، باشد.»
NF یا به تفصیل Nathan John Feuerstein، رَپری 28 ساله و Mansion (عمارت)، از قطعات اولین آلبوم رسمی این هنرمند است و بهانه‌ی نوشتن این پست. یکی از خصوصیت‌های متن موسیقی‌های NF، پرداختن به درگیری‌هایی است که نه در دنیای عینی ملموس، بلکه در دنیای ذهنی و درونش اتفاق می‌افتند و هر شنونده‌ای که تجربیاتی از این قبیل با هر درجه‌ای از مشابهت داشته باشد، با آن‌‌ها ارتباط برقرار می
«یکی از نشانه‌های تنگی نفس این است که فرد متوجه هر دم و بازدمی که رخ می‌دهد، باشد.»
NF یا به تفصیل Nathan John Feuerstein، رَپری 28 ساله و Mansion (عمارت)، از قطعات اولین آلبوم رسمی این هنرمند است و بهانه‌ی نوشتن این پست. یکی از خصوصیت‌های متن موسیقی‌های NF، پرداختن به درگیری‌هایی است که نه در دنیای عینی ملموس، بلکه در دنیای ذهنی و درونش اتفاق می‌افتند و هر شنونده‌ای که تجربیاتی از این قبیل با هر درجه‌ای از مشابهت داشته باشد، با آن‌‌ها ارتباط برقرار می
متن و ترجمه آهنگ The only Exception از گروه پارامور(Paramore) با صدای هیلی ویلیامز(Hayley Williams)
The only Exception(تنها استثنا)
When I was younger
وقتی جون تر بودم
I saw my daddy cry
دیدم بابام گریه می کنه
And curse at the wind
و توی باد نفرین می کنه
He broke his own heart
اون قلب خودشو شکست(خودش مقصر بود)
And I watched
و من تماشا کردم 
As he tried to reassemble it
همون طور که اون سعی می کرد تکه های قلبشو دوباره کنار هم بزاره(رابطه رو دوباره به حالت اولش بر گردونه)
And my momma swore
و مامانم قسم خورده بود
That she would never let herself forget
که ا
"No Time To Die"
آهنگ مضمون خیانت عاشقانه را برسی می کند,در همپوشانی با نکاتی از تریلر فیلم که رازهای مکتوم برملا می شوند؛ در مورد خیالات بده معشوقه جمیز باند دکتر مادلین سوآن.آهنگ از ترانه های مشهور پینشن سری های قبلی فیلم جیمز باند پی روی می کند,مثل ترانه فوق مطرح "سقوط آسمان" از خواننده بریتانیایی ادل "زنده شو و بزار بمیره"  از خواننده گروه بیتلز پاول مک کارتنی, و "انگشت طلایی" از شرلی بسی.آهنگ  همان عناوین قبلی را به دوش می کشد و وقت مردن نیست را ه
"No Time To Die"

آهنگ مضمون خیانت عاشقانه را برسی می کند,در همپوشانی با نکاتی از تریلر فیلم که رازهای مکتوم برملا می شوند؛ در مورد خیالات بده معشوقه جمیز باند دکتر مادلین سوآن.آهنگ از ترانه های مشهور پینشن سری های قبلی فیلم جیمز باند پی روی می کند,مثل ترانه فوق مطرح "سقوط آسمان" از خواننده بریتانیایی ادل "زنده شو و بزار بمیره"  از خواننده گروه بیتلز پاول مک کارتنی, و "انگشت طلایی" از شرلی بسی.آهنگ  همان عناوین قبلی را به دوش می کشد و وقت مردن نیست را ه

Free methods of increasing telegram channel members
Increase members of the Telegram Channel for free
Creating a channel in a telegram is a very easy task, and anyone can create multiple channels in a telegram. Posting on the channel and providing content for the channel is not a difficult task, and everyone can handle it. the hard work begins where we want to expand our telegram channel. Essentially the most important question for any telegram channel administrator is: How do we increase the number of our telegram channel?

Make sure you know when you create your channel and have no members. The telegram allows you to add the first 3 people to your channel with the numbers of friends and acquaintances you have on your channel. How to buy telegram channel members There are some simp
برای مشاهده بهتر  کلیک کنید!.

2300 Jackson Street
Akon - Wanna Be Startin Something
Another Part Of Me
Bad - VIS
Bad
Beat It
Billie Jean Live
Billie Jean
Black or White
Blame It On The Boogie
Blood On The Dance Floor - VIS
Blood On The Dance Floor
Brace Yourself - Dangerous
Brace Yourself
Can You Feel It  FULL
Can You Feel It
Cheater
Childhood
Children's Bad (sub)
Come Together
Cry
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts - Blood on the Dance Floor
Give In To Me
Gone Too Soon
Heal The World
HIStory
I Want You Back
I'll Always Be A Dreamer
I'll Be There
In The Closet
Jam
Leave Me Alone
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror - No1
Man In The Mirror
MegaRemiX '95
Michael_Jackson_-_One_More_Chance
Michael_Jackson_-_They_Don't_Care_About_Us_(Prison_Version)
خداوند همه را کمک می کند، و روزی آنها را می رساند. هیچکس نباید فکر کند که: بیهوده آفریده شده و یا اینکه، کسی در دنیا او را دوست ندارد، و به حرفهای او گوش نمی دهد! متاسفانه دنیای سکولار همه مفاهیم را، برعکس کرده و عمدا مردم را متوجه: مفاهیم غیر اصولی نموده تا، فکر کنند که تنها هستند! مثلا در تبلیغات همراه اول می بینیم که می گوید: هیچکس تنها نیست، ما همراه شما هستیم! یعنی خود را بجای خدا معرفی می کند. ذهنیت مردم را که می دانند: خداوند در همه جا هست و
مواد سخت و محکمی رو که با چگالی نه چندان زیادی اطرافشو فرا گرفتن، به سختی کنار میزنه. باید بیشتر تلاش کنه. باید به اون نور مذکور برسه. مذکور.به امید اون نور زنده ست اصلا. نوری که خیلی آنتایمه، خیلی منظم. 
بیشتر زور میزنه بیشتر تلاش میکنه. اما روند تکامل خودش رو تو این جریان حس نمیکنه.
کم کم دیگه حالش از این محیط اطرافش به هم میخوره. از این ظلمات... خیلی وقتا جا میزنه، تو تاریکی غرق میشه. تو خنکی خاک اطراف، که اتفاقا خیلی خوب بهش ساخته.
کم کم احساس ض
How to buy Telegram membersIf you want to do business with Telegram, you need to make sure that you are equipped with an outstanding Telegram channel. Then you will find it as an easy task to promote your business via the Telegram channel and make sure that you receive the best possible results out of it. This is the main reason on why you should look to increase Telegram subscribers as well.Multiple methods are available for you to increase Telegram channel members. Here are some of the most prominent and useful methods out of them. Any person who wants to achieve success through Telegram can think about going through these tips to boost the number of channel members that you have under the Telegram channel with these methods.Select a relevant topic As the first thing, you should think a
تبلیغات صدا و سیما طوری است که: همه چیز را فاجعه نشان می دهد! اگر در سیستان و بلوچستان گردو خاک بلند شود، فاجعه است! در خوزستان هوا شرجی شود، یا در شمال باران ببارد، یا در کوهها برف! همه اینها فاجعه است، و تقصیر دولت می باشد! زیرا پیش بینی نکرده و: برای جلوگیری از ان کاری ننموده! در حالیکه مردم خوزستان بارها گفته اند: ما شرجی خود را دوست داریم، و به آن عادت کردیم واگر منظور شما، این است که ترک دیار کنیم، و بجایی که شرجی ندارد برویم، این کار را نخو
In The Name of Allah
ZenUS
My newly born goddess[1] of union!

Episode 1
We were living in the God's mind
He remembered us and we were fashioned.
God pronounced us
and we came into being
in the figure of antonym words
so we are the earthly translations of supernal synonym words.
Though we were born in two separate beings,
We were created as one thing,
One heavenly soul in two earthly bodies.
Episode 2    
In our Kindergarten of Instincts
The other demigods
were playing unconsciously and cheerfully
While we were arrogantly dividing
the existence during a long destructive war
into two mental separate Worlds:
Hell and heaven
War and peace
Hate and love
richness and poverty
West and East
South and North
I and she
mine and hers….
All of the heroic parts for me, Zeus,
And the entire c
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

امام علی علیه السلام
کار خیر کنید و آن را هر اندازه که باشد کوچک نشمارید زیرا کار خیر کوچک،  بزرگ است و کم آن هم زیاد است
و هیچ فردی نگوید:  دیگران در انجام کار خیر از من شایسته ترند که در این صورت به خدا قسم که چنین خواهد شد.
( یعنی: کسی که کار های خیر را انجام نمی دهد و انجام آن را به دیگران واگذار می کند باید بداند که:)
کار خیر و شر طرفدارانی دارد که هر گاه شما یکی از آن دو را رها کنید، اهل آن ( شروران یا خیران) به جای شما آ
Water city

Water city, the center of the city of Tarom is one of the attractions of Zanjan province, which attracts many tourists each year. The elementary watershed was built on a hill called Gor Castle, close to the fountain (Mashhadi Kahriz) in the south. The West has not provided accurate information about the state of life at that time. 
After the land reform in the Pahlavi era, the land was again divided among the people. The inhabitants of the area used to go to the grasslands formerly to replace the main place of residence on the country-side and the local farmhouse. In May, they would go to the country-side and leave the country for 15 days from the rest of the year. They lived in gardens for some time, and after harvesting garden products and at the time of the cold season, the

دریافت

ی روز دیگه هم گذشت، و هنوز تنهام
چطور میشه تو پیشم نباشی!
حتی خدا حافظی هم نکردی، بعضیا بهم میگن،
که آیا مجبور بودی بری و و دنیای منو سرد کنی؟
هر روز میشینم و ا
یک: درباره Leave
No Trace
قصه درباره‌ی دختری است که با پدرش درون یک پارک جنگلی زندگی‌ می‌کند.
کل فیلم درباره‌ی رابطه‌ی دختر و پدرش است و اینکه زیست جداگانه از از آدم‌ها چه
تبعاتی برای آن‌ها دارد. اگر فیلم‌ «جاده»
را دیده باشید و یا بازی «آخرینِ
ما» را بشناسید، احتمالا ایده‌هایی درباره‌ی این فیلم خواهید
داشت.‌ اگرچه داستان این فیلم در آخرالزمان روایت نمی‌شود اما هم‌چنان به روایت
داستان‌های جاده و آخرین ما نزدیک است. فیلم به لحاظ بصری جذاب
مردم انگلیس با سابقه جهانگشایی قرن گذشته، اکنون به گرفتاری مهمی دچار شدند، که هیچکس ان را باور نمی کند! پرچم سه کشور در یک پرچم ادغام شد، ولی حالا در حال تجزیه شدن هستند. اگر برگزیت را می خواهند باید، کوچکتر شدن را هم بپذیرند. رای گیری اخیر آن را ثابت کرد: دلیل مهم این گرفتاری ها بیکاری و رشد اقتصادی منفی است. مردم نمی دانند که از اتحادیه اروپا خارج شوند یا نه. اما واقعیت ان است که: این موضوع سیاسی است. یعنی ملکه انگلیس احساس می کند: در اتحادیه ا

حروف ربط درواقع نقش اتصال دو جمله و عبارت را بر عهده دارند و میتوان گفت در مکالمه نیز کاربرد بسیاری خواهند داشت. توصیه می شود اینگونه حروف را نه به صورت حفظی بلکه با تمرین زیاد و کاربرد آن در جملات مختلف یاد بگیرید. بهکلام به حرف ربط های مهم در زبان انگلیسی اشاره می کند که می تواند برایتان بسیار جذاب باشد.

هماهنگی اتصالات:
کار یک هماهنگی همبستگی این است که به دو کلمه ، عبارت یا بند مستقل بپیوندید ، که از نظر ساختار موازی هستند. هفت پیون
Algorithms are becoming increasingly relevant in the workplace. From sifting through resumes to deciding who gets a raise, many of these new systems are proving to be highly valuable. But perhaps their most impressive, and relevant, capability is predicting which employees will quit. IBM is in the process of patenting an algorithm that can supposedly predict flight risk with 95% accuracy. Given that we are in a candidate-driven market, this is a significant innovation. There are now more job openings in the U.S. than there are unemployed Americans.
Losing an employee can have a drastic effect on team morale, and result in a domino effect that leads to poor performance and productivity. Not to mention, it is expensive, and not just because of lost talent. It takes an average of 2

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها